Suitable for coeliacs, vegans and vegetarians.
- Rice Fusilli
- Rice Noodles (Vermicelli)
- Rice Small Shells
Ingredients: Rice (96%), tapioca starch (as stabilizer), rice starch (as stabilizer)
Allergens: These products do not contain any of the FSA standard 14 allergens.
Allergy statement: Due to the nature of Zero-Waste shopping, nearly all allergens are present in the shop. Whilst we have done our best to separate products and use precaution with allergens, we cannot guarantee there is no cross contamination or absence of any particular allergens.
- Boil water in a large pot. To make sure pasta doesn’t stick together, use at least 4 pints of water for every 8 oz of pasta. Make sure that the water is at a fast, fierce, rolling boil before you add the pasta.
- Salt the water with at least a tablespoon of salt. The salty water adds flavour to the pasta.
- Pour pasta into boiling water. Boil undercover for 3-4 minutes (Noodles) 10-12 minutes (Fusilli & Shells) or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Drain and rinse with warm water.