30 x Bags with handle ties - 11.4L - 43cm x 39cm
If You Care Food Waste Bags are made from potato starch from non-GMO starch potatoes blended with a certified, fully compostable polymer. No plasticizers are added.
· Potato starch from non-GMO “starch potatoes” – grown for starch, not for food
· Blended with certified fully compostable polymer
· No plasticizers. Plasticizers migrate, which deteriorates mechanical properties of bags. We don’t use them.
· Package from 100% recycled board processed chlorine-free (PCF)
· No polyethylene. 100% certified compostable
· Potato starch from potatoes grown for starch only – no diversion from food supply
· Potato starch uses less water than starch from corn. No irrigation necessary, only natural rainfall.
· 40% less land is used to produce same quantity of starch from potatoes as from corn
· Use for compostable waste
· Bags are certified compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI)
· Bags along with waste can be composted in municipal or commercial compost facilities
· Cardboard box should be recycled