Available in 2 sizes.
You buy one, Hey Girls donate one (find out more here: https://www.heygirls.co.uk/about/hey-girls-social-impact/)
- Easy to clean
- Wear day or night
- Small: moderate absorbency
- Large: heavy absorbency
- Holds 4-5 tampons
- Change every 10-12 hours
This Latex free period cup is a reusable alternative to disposable menstrual products. Simply insert like a tampon and leave the cup in place for up to 12 hours.
- 100% medical-grade silicone
- Small - 7cm in length with a 4cm diameter
- Large - 7.5cm in length with a 4.5 diameter
What's my size?
- Small - if you are 25 or under or have not given birth vaginally.
- Large - If you are over 25 or have given birth vaginally.
SAFETY FIRST! If you have an IUD, the cup may not be the right product for you. If you have a contraceptive coil, always consult with your GP before using.
How to care for your menstrual cup
- Sterilise it properly before using your cup for the first time. You can either use Hey Girls sterilising pot (microwave safe) or put it in a clean mug or bowl filled with boiling water. Leave the cup to bathe for a few minutes, and always make sure it’s air-dried cool enough before using.
- Always sterilise before first use and after last use. You can rinse with clean water in-between changes.
Hey Girls are good for you
They design their products with you in mind; concept and comfort are key
Hey Girls are good for society
All profits go towards funding the fight for equal periods for everyone
Hey Girls are good for nature
All their products are responsibly sourced and made from sustainable materials
Hey Girls are good for equality
Their core mission is to provide quality period products for everyone who needs it
Hey Girls are good for change
They have donated millions of period products to vulnerable communities UK-wide