|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Click and Collect - Terms and Conditions
Please wear appropriate PPE e.g. masks to ensure safety of our staff, volunteers and customers.
- Our order capacity limit is 16 orders per day and the current wait time for collection is usually 48-72 hours. Please note we are closed Mondays so no orders will be processed on these days.
- You will receive an email with your half hour time slot when your order is ready for collection.
- If you do not receive an email, please do not come to collect your order as this means we reached our order capacity for that day and your order will be put through for collection on the next available date.
HOW ARE GOODS PACKED? WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?:
- All dried items will be packed in paper bags or loose.
- All liquids require you to bring your own bottle. It needs to be glass, not plastic. Some products on the website you can purchase in a pre-filled bottle.
- We do have glass bottles at the shop you can purchase.
- Please wash your hands and ensure your bottle is fully sanitised before arriving at the shop.
- Please bring your own shopping bag(s).
Due to the nature of Zero-Waste shopping, nearly all allergens are present in the shop. Whilst we have done our best to separate products and use precaution with allergens, we cannot guarantee there is no cross contamination or absence of any particular allergens.