Available in different sizes.
You buy one, Hey Girls donate one (find out more here: https://www.heygirls.co.uk/about/hey-girls-social-impact/)
The Super Soft Black Cherry is designed to be as comfy as it is protective with a super high-rise design that offers ultimate security and a stylish elasticated waist band.
Made from soft sustainable bamboo and organic cotton fabric, Hey Girls pants are lined with an extra super absorbent layer meaning you can have a convenient and leakproof cycle. With no need for additional period protection, these are the most sustainable choice.
- Includes: 1 x pair of pants in their own reusable drawstring bag
- Easy to clean by hand or machine
- Wear day or night
- Wee and period-proof
- Heavy absorbency
- Holds 4-5 tampons
- Wear for up to 10-12 hours
- Quick to air dry
- Body: 95% sustainable bamboo, 5% Spandex
- Middle: 80% polyester, 20% Nylon/TPU (leak-resistant layer)
- Lining: 95% organic cotton, 5% Spandex
- Drawstring bag: 100% biodegradable and completely compostable
- Toxic chemicals
- Perfumes or azo dye
What's my size?
Check Hey Girls website here: https://www.heygirls.co.uk/periodpantsizesnew/
How to care for my period pants?
- Before washing, give them a rinse with cold water until the water runs clear. Do not soak.
- Give them their very own bubble bath in the sink….or pop them in the washing machine at no hotter than 40 degrees. Do not use fabric softener.
- Once squeaky clean, stretch them back to their original shape.
- Air dry or rest on radiator and wear again – easy! Make sure to not tumble-dry.
Hey Girls are good for you
They design their products with you in mind; concept and comfort are key
Hey Girls are good for society
All profits go towards funding the fight for equal periods for everyone
Hey Girls are good for nature
All their products are responsibly sourced and made from sustainable materials
Hey Girls are good for equality
Their core mission is to provide quality period products for everyone who needs it
Hey Girls are good for change
They have donated millions of period products to vulnerable communities UK-wide