Natural Latex Rubber Gloves. From responsibly managed rubber tree plantations. A pair of reusable natural latex gloves.
Suitable for household cleaning, washing dishes or to protect your hands from household cleaning agents. The texture pattern on the finger tips and palms allows a better grip. In inside has a lightly dusted natural cotton velour lining to ensure the gloves are comfortable to wear.
Reusable, biodegradable and compostable.
Available in sizes: S, M, L and XL.
- 100% Vegan and made from plants
- Renewable and Sustainable
- Biodegradable & compostable
- Reusable Slip-resistant
- Textured surface
- Tree planted for every pack sold
- Made in Europe
Rinse gloves with clear water after use.
The latex can cause allergic reactions.
- Size S: Length: 30 cm. Palm width approx. 95 mm
- Size M: Length: 30 cm. Palm width approx. 105 mm
- Size L: Length: 30 cm. Palm width approx. 115 mm
- Size XL: Length: 30 cm. Palm width approx. 125 mm