Handmade in the UK by This Paper Garden.
Recycled paper seed which will grow when planted.
- Bees Seed Bombs (approx. 1.2-1.5 cm in size)
- Rainbow Seed Balls (approx. 1-1.5cm in size)
Usually contains a mix of Alyssum, Antirrhinum, Asters, Brachycome, California Poppy, Candytuft, Canterbury Bells, Cornflower, Dahlia, Linaria, Linum - Flax, Lobelia, Mesembryanthemum, Phlox, Poppy Papaver, Stocks, Virginia Stock, Zinnia, African Daisy Dimorphotheca, Various Sunflowers.
Instructions for planting:
- Different seeds will prefer to be planted at different times of the year.
- For this mix of seeds we recomment ideally between April & July for outdoor plating. But March-August should give results if started indoors.
- If planting inddors, larger plants may need moving outside to maximise growth.
- Some seeds may not sprout until the following year.
- Whether in a pot or in the ground, simply push the seed bomb slightly into soil or compost, leaving it half exposed.
- Soak extremely well for first few weeks (but don't drown the seedlings). Keep plants watered once growth begins.
- Plants will need to be moved on or separated out as they grow.
- These instructions are as a guideline only and are not infallible.
- Advised times are based on manufacturers instructinos for the UK. Other countries may find that best times may vary.
- DO NOT EAT SEEDS OR PAPER.